Get excited: The Bellator Lightweight World Grand Prix begins at Bellator 292 on Friday.
A pair of quarterfinal bouts serve as the main and co-main event, with defending Bellator lightweight champion Usman Nurmagomedov defending his title for the first time against Benson Henderson and Tofiq Musayev against Alexandr Shabliy.
A rematch between heavyweights Valentin Moldavsky and Linton Vassell is also featured. At Bellator 218 nearly two years ago, the Fedor Emelianenko-trained fighter defeated Vassell by unanimous decision. Rounding out the main card is Michael Page vs. Goiti Yamauchi in a potential No. 1 contender at welterweight.
But before we get to those fights, we have a few preliminary actions to watch out for. Bellator 292 begins with a live YouTube stream of the preliminary card, which can be viewed here at 7 p.m. ET / 4 p.m. PT. We go to the main card on Showtime at 10 p.m. ET / 7 p.m. PT.
Main Card (Showtime, 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT)
- Usman Nurmagomedov vs. Benson Henderson
- Tofig Musayev vs. Alexandre Shabliy
- Valentin Moldavsky vs. Linton Vassell
- Michael Page vs. Goiti Yamauchi
Preliminary card (YouTube, 7 p.m. ET/4 p.m. PT)
- Erik Perez vs. Enrique Barzola
- Josh Hill vs. Cass Bell
- Khalid Murtazaliev vs. Tony Johnson
- Julius Anglickas against. Dovletzhan Yagshimuradov
- Laird Anderson vs. Rogelio Luna
- Theo Haig vs. Adam Wamsley
Stay tuned to Bloody Elbow for live updates, match-by-match and Bellator 292 chat.
About the Author: Kristen King writes for Bloody Elbow. She has been covering combat sports since 2016. (complete cinema)